11.21.2008

New duds

a few of which have been hanging in my closet since...summer...

I listed a few new things over on Etsy. I SO don't like my new pictures. They're kind of back to the way my old, boring pictures were. I like my clothes with people in them. But alas, I do not have a daughter or a baby. And I'd be dead meat if our sweet son was caught wearing girl clothes. {Not to mention he has a very boyish figure.} So I need to snag some pics from friends I've given clothes to. {Beware! I'm coming after you, my friends!} Also, if you've bought from me and want to send me your pictures, I'd love to use them!

*Click on the image to check it out in my shop.*






And one of my favorite new things...a crib sheet! It's so cute! I wish I'd made them when Ki was in a crib. But he's a big boy now. Hmm...I should print on his sheets...





Tonight right after I get home from work I am going to run around {hoping Ki will chill and color} and finish a few shirts and pop them in the mail before 6. I want them out! And I need to work on my backtack project. I'm so pumped for it! I'm excited to send stuff out to my partner.

Hope you all have a swell weekend! I may be blogging more often. I spent most of the afternoon reading old posts and I have blogging fever now. :) hehe.

No comments: