12.10.2008

5 THINGS GAME

I'm finally doing this little survey that Shantel tagged me for a bit ago. Awesome. {I'm so bored.}

The "5 THINGS GAME"
The rules are to write 5 things under each of the 5 headings, and then tag 5 other people.

10 years ago...
1. I was a freshman & trying out high school {after being home schooled for two years...hated it and went back to home the next year}
2. busy babysitting. At least 2-3 nights a week. I had fans, people.
3. I was on the best puppet team ever through church. We had a blast traveling around performing.
4. On swim team.
5. Detoxing from my summer of obsessive candle making.

5 Things on Today's "To-Do" List
1. Work the day job.
2. Go to my job interview @ 1:30.
3. Burn a new screen {applied emulsion last night}.
4. Snuggle my boy & give him lots of kisses.
5. Hang out & probably watch Heroes with my hubster.

5 Snacks I Enjoy...
1. apples with melted chocolate chips and peanut butter {bananas are also good}
2. mochas {sometimes a meal}
3. the green bagged lifesaver mints {which are really white}
4. pretzels & cream cheese {plus you have to have Pepsi with it}
5. I'm having a brain fart and can't thing of something else worthy of this list.

5 Things I Would Do if I were a Millionaire!
1. Pay everything off
2. Buy a house perfectly sized for us, but not over the top
3. adopt some munchkins from Haiti
4. Give
5. Save

5 Places I Have Lived...
1. Maine {0-3 months}
2. California {3 mo - 3 years}
3. Florida {3-4}
4. Washington {4-11}
5. Iowa {11-now}

5 Jobs I've had/Still have...
1. Babysitting. Lots of babysitting.
2. Diamond Vogel {sold wallpaper & blinds...paint too}
3. Gregory's Coffeehouse
4. Alpha Copies
5. MGMC Switchboard & Radiology

5 People I'm tagging...I don't know five people that blog so we'll have to go with three (really, I didn't just copy you Danielle, I only know 3 other people who blog too!)
1. JP
2. Mandi*
3. Sandy
4. Lori
5. Christy

*I could have listed all 5 of her blogs, but refrained. Self control and all.

No comments: