8.19.2008

for Mandi

So I've been getting an earful for not updating lately... Here ya go dear! (Did you like my first link, Mandi? I thought it was funny!) I don't really feel like I have too much to say.


I was up late finishing up a couple orders. I'm completely caught up and love that feeling! I printed a Maker t, 2 Grandma t's, and 2 Grandpa t's. They all came out perfectly! I'm so excited for the gma/gpa shirts. They're for a dear friend (who shall remain linkless) who is announcing her little baby news with them. :) Love it.


I'm anxiously awaiting my new shampoo, conditioner, and body wash (yes, I caved!). OH! I won a lovely purse yesterday! I didn't even enter on purpose. I signed up for the mailing list at Running with Heels a month or two ago. They were having a giveaway for Born shoes and my hubby has uber foot pain, so I thought it'd be cool if I won for him. I didn't win, but stayed on her list cuz that's how she picks winners. Yesterday I got an email saying I'd won a purse. Not just any purse...a lavender and orange leather clutch.

Gorgeous! I'm not so sure where I'll use it. I'm not a huge fashion lady. Well, not expensive fashion! I think she's pretty. I should totally name her. There's something to ponder...

Anyhoo, I'm off to find some lunch. Does Ramen ever sound super good to you? I'm having a noodle bowl and am ever so excited about it! (I'll say it first. I'm a nerd. Big time.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You lucky little duck! I LOVE that bag! Good job! and thanks for updating :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Caitlin...I'm the NYC fashion stylist from Running With Heels (I was the one who got HYPE to give away the bag!). So glad you won (and love!) the clutch...oh, and wear it with anything! Not huge into high fashion? Try jeans, a fitted white t-shirt and heels (black or gold would be great) - perfect for a casual night out! Enjoy :)

Mandi said...

Dude - I LOVE the new clutch!! Way to go on winning it! Oh, and thanks for the update, I was going through some major CarmelTurtle withdraws! (speaking of sexy coffee........... {wink})