7.02.2008

night time

Last night I felt like I got a lot done. Really, I did. Mandi and I went to a meeting for a family day we'll be selling at. It's a first for both of us and we're really excited. (I'm also nervous...unsure on which products, what sizes, how many...) So we got coffee and headed over there. (I ordered her drink because she always likes mine better. hehe. Was it good, deary??) We're pretty much the only people selling which is nice, but odd. Oh well!
-
I got home and got some snuggles from my little man. Finally got emulsion on my screen! The poor thing's been sitting there almost a week because I kept having other things come up. Tonight I will be burning it and washing it out. Then hopefully printing some more new designs!
-
I also got a couple orders done. Dyed shirts, printed shirts... I was going to print another order, but it still wasn't dry at 12:30 so I decided to call it a night. Mandi hung out and sewed up some monkeys & dolls while I worked. It's always nice to have company...and...odd movies... (I've picked a couple random ones of Netflix instant watching and they've been different.) I'll have to show you a sweet little design I drew super fast to fill space on a transparency. I love it!
-
Tonight I need to complete orders and get everything out! So if you have an order in it will be shipping tomorrow! Wahoo!
-
Also, if you're wanting a Preggo shirt I have a medium I listed last night with a little discount. The ink bled through to the back so there's a slight shadow. I'd wear it. Plus you can easily cover it with a sweater.
-
Catch ya later! I'm off to sneak in a little reading between phone calls. :)

3 comments:

Mandi said...

I did love the coffee! Got funky at the end, but those blended drinks always do it seems. I'm anxious for you to get your corset so we can have a sexy coffee drink! I'll try not to dress so butch for our date :-P

My mesh came today! Gotta convince Ryan to build me some screens. I could do it, but I love when he builds me things, makes him seem all sexy and stuff ;-)

Haha, you do have a knack for picking odd movies... But they entertain! Yay!

Still can't click on anything except what's contained in the middle column. Odd. You should ask around and see if anyone else has the same issues or if I'm losing my mind.

Um, the end.

Caitlin said...

I've started getting the blended ones without whip and they're way better at the end!

Anonymous said...

FINALLY A POST! LOL..missed hearing what was goign on over there! I can't wait for your etsyversary! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you guys want a banner for your booth you should check out ceejay on etsy...she's great and did one up for me!