5.14.2008

Mmmm

I want a thumb ring. In a bad way. The unfortunate thing about making sales is I seem to think I have all this money to blow! This is definitely not the case. So every few weeks I get the urge to buy. It's so hard to resist when there are all those wondrous sellers out there. Self control, Caitlin, self control!

Anyhoo, the latest desire is a sweet awesome (kind of obsessed with the word combo lately - it's like Lori & "rad") thumb ring. I was inspired by a co-worker who had a very pretty dainty little thumb ring with diamonds all the way around it. That is so not me. I want one that's hip and funky and organic and different. But I can't find it. You know when you have something in your mind and nothing fits? Yeah. That's how I am. I have, however, found lots rings that I love, just not for my thumb. Here's a few. Check out my fav's for 20 bagillion more! I went through lots.

A Blond And A Torch (She had a bunch of neat sets, I had trouble choosing!)

Industria

Coco Bijou

Christen Largent


Metamorphosis (Pretty sure this one's been here before, but I like it!)


And now I feel the need to rant... I hate blogger sometimes! Their photo stuff is horrible. It always puts it at the top of my post and when I drag it down to it's little home it adds a zillion empty text lines. Plus the line formatting gets messed up sometimes. I try to lay out my spacing with the shop names nicely. (Must be tha advertising/graphics part of me.) But it doesn't work. So my apologies! The shop name is above each photo.

Also, when looking through rings, I was further reminded of a big pet peeve. It really bothers be when people take pictures of rings on hands. It's gross! You see all the tiny little hairs and the cracks and crevices and bad nails and hands that need lotion... Not that mine are always perfect, cuz they aren't! I have seen lovely pics of the ring around various other objects (some above)...you just have to be more creative.

Ok, enough of that! Hope you're all having a lovely day. Don't forget to pop down and enter to win a maternity shirt. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with the blogger and picture thing.. that annoys me to NO END!!!

My favorite ring is the industria one..how cool! And a blond and a torch has some RAD RINGS! I bought a set of her stalking rings awhile back, and I wear mine all the time!

Mandi said...

I've been totally into rings lately... but came to the realization that I just don't have that money to spend right now! Booo.....

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Oooh, I love that top ring!

I know what you mean about blogger and the goofy spacing and formatting--I actually thought that I was stupidly unable to figure out how to do it right! lol So I'm happy to hear that others are having the same problems. (not that I'm glad you are having problems...you know what I mean!)

Smiles, Karen