11.13.2008

Thinking Christmas

So I just discovered a new site yesterday. Actually I kinda feel like I've been there before a while back. But I got a sweet email inviting me to check out their mega contest going on right now. So. I will be posting a bunch about Christmas for a while. They {MomDot...I should at least tell you the site, eh?} have Christmassy questions each day and you can earn points for each time you answer on your blog and comment on others for over $1000 worth of prizes. Pretty cool! So you should check it out, too. Their site kind of confuses me, but I'm slowly navigating around over there.

So for the big prize, I'll fill you in on my dream Christmas. I've never really thought about this before. And I'm bad at decisions. I would like plenty of time off of work {or at least half days?} so I could actually decorate my home and bake yummy winter treats. Oh, and someone to shovel my driveway all winter! That'd be awesome! I would spend gobs of time with my favorite guys. We'd hang out and go shopping for our families {cuz we'd have moolah for things of that sort}.

I don't really have too much else. I don't have anything I need. Yeah, I have wants, but getting those won't make or break my Christmas. I'm more about chillin' with my homeboys. {Stuff is just an added bonus!}

And without further ado, the many sponsors {whose links hopefully pasted as well!} :

Dyson
BabyPop
The Shrunks
Soda Club
Kadi Prescott
Uncommonly Cute
Lollipop Book Club
Kuster - adorable decor & furniture!
Silly Monkeez
LA Plates
Natitys Design - really cool car seat covers
Little Black Box
Koshas
Kidz Sunglasses
jaC Jewelry
Appledonia - very cute appliqued onesies {& a penguin one my SIL would love}
LeapFrog
Mutsy - some stylin' strollers
Kushies
Huddy Buddy
Mimsi-Bags
BottleWise
Lets Go Strolling
DaBib
Sassy Baby
Baby Legs
Scentsy - um, yum. That's all.
FeeFiFoto
Randi100
Organic Blankees
Shi Shu Style - very sweet, delicate, stylish baby blankets
Georgie Tees

I just had a nice time strolling through all those shops. There is some lovely stuff to be had! Seriously. You should all go check it out. I'm not one to plead my own case, so if you are...head on over. You'll probably have a better chance than me at snagging the loot!

And the hub said I had to link him {??}. So here he is. He also posts here occasionally, or ya might get me. P.S. dear hubby, you are allowed to go here and leave a comment why you/I/we deserve this too. :)

No comments: