7.15.2008

tonight...

is a work my butt of night. My maternity shirt supplier will be gone for 3 weeks. I need maternity shirts before they get back. Lots. So I need to sell sell sell! This means I most definitely need more designs, right? So I have to spend all night in the bathroom. And while my screen is drying all 3 -4 times it needs to be dry in the process I can hug my baby, eat, hang with the hubby and design my next line (which I'm WAY excited about!). Also, I have 2 shirts to print. Maybe a 3rd if the person gets it purchased by tonight.

So. I told Mike he has to make me work tonight. His response? "Ok. I'll just stand behind you and give you wet willies until you do." Oh so loving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

work work work!!!! But this is fun work isn't it!?!? I can't wait to see your newest...everything is just so exciting!!

Mandi said...

Haha - wet willies ;-) And he'll do it too!!