4.23.2008

Ben & Leila

I am in love. Yesterday when we opened out mail we got some delish stuff! I had ordered from Ben & Leila a couple weeks ago and we finally got it! (Not that it took long. They made the pants just for my little man's tushy. ;) Check out my sweet pea in his new duds!


The pants are AMAZING. They are the best fitting pants Ki has! They aren't constantly falling down, which I adore. Also, they don't make his little diaper butt look humongo. ;) Plus, the tie is reversible. The other side is funky polka-dots. We loved it all so much my hubby asked if they have more pants available. So I checked...and now have 2 more pairs on the way! Saweet! Seriously, go check their shop out. Aside from the money that you WILL end up spending, you won't regret it!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Aww, I love that tie!!!! Awesome new duds man!